بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: I Can't Get Jealous For Worldly Things


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Since I believe that Allah blessed everyone fairly,
And as a Muslim I must accept Allah's Decree,
I can't get jealous of others' joys which are worldly
Nor envy people for what they got and have received.
~*~
Even if I meet ladies much prettier than me,
Or see celebrities enjoy lives of luxury,
Or have friends who are more successful financially,
I still can't afford to make my heart carry envy.
~*~
She can own all the make-up products and clothes she likes,
Collect many costly shoes and always be in style,
Earn a PhD degree and be highly admired,
And still I can't make myself envy that kind of life.
~*~
This guy and that one too can claim I'm poor if they like,
While those women can snub me, backbite or criticize,
And still I won't be fazed by their shallowness and lies;
Since my goal isn't this world, but Jannah Paradise.
~*~
Honestly, I can't bring myself to envy others
For what they've been given by Allah our Creator,
Who justly distributed His gifts and His favors,
And Who loves those who patiently accept His Qadr.
~*~
Should there be souls whom I admire, then strong believers
Whose hearts prefer Paradise to temporal pleasures,
Who memorized the Qur'an, obey Allah's Orders,
And who find peace in Allah's Love, Du'as and Dhikr.
~*~
Sincere souls who love Allah are those I look up to,
With hearts free from hate, jealousy and ingratitude.
No reason for me to resent what Allah gave you.
All blessings are meant to test our faith and gratitude.
~*~

📖 Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "There is no envy but in two cases: A man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it rightly in Allah's Way, and a man whom Allah has given wisdom and he acts upon it and teaches with it."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 73, Sahih Muslim 816
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim