بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: I Can Only Trust Allah, Not His Servants


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌
Allah the Almighty is the Only One I trust,
The One Whom I can talk to about dreams I've dreamt of,
Worries that I can discuss without being laughed at -
Allah hears all my cries without making me feel judged.
~*~
Some relatives acting distant or unsupportive,
Temporary friends or strangers who get envious,
Instances when I'm avoided or uninvited
Remind me Only Allah deserves to be trusted.
~*~
I can't even trust myself, specially when tested,
Can't guarantee I can pass each test when I'm tempted,
Because I'm human, designed with flaws, and imperfect.
So I rely on Allah Who keeps my soul guided.
~*~
I could chat with friends for hours about any topic,
On condition the bond isn't fake nor one-sided,
But since most of whom I've met tend to lie and gossip,
I withhold secrets and train myself to be quiet.
~*~
I've learned I can't confide in liars and hypocrites,
While through practicing patience one can be rewarded.
Thus with trusting Only Allah I am contented.
Allah controls all things and never breaks a promise.
~*~

📖
Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: When he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he is trusted, he betrays."
Source:
Sahih Al-Bukhari 33, Sahih Muslim 59
Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (
Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim