بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Poem: How I Prove My Love To My Husband


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 To the man whom Allah chose to be my other half,
Dear husband, the following are some proofs of my love,
Without saying "I love you", without doubting your trust.
The weight of true love outweighs temporal crush and lust.
~*~
The three words "I love you" are shown in certain actions
Done to impress none but Allah out of devotion,
Loving you for Allah's sake with sincere intention,
Meanwhile inspiring wives to honor their dear husbands.
~*~
"I love you" is proven whenever I say your name,
Mentioning you in loving Du'as each night and day,
Praying to Allah the Most Kind to keep my spouse safe,
Protected from anything that could lead you astray.
~*~
"I love you" is demonstrated when you're in my thoughts,
When my heart beats in harmony as you are thought of,
Letting you remarry if one wife isn't enough,
Pleased that our marriage brought us closer to Allah's Love.
~*~
True love is illustrated each time I smile at you,
Hold hands, rest my palms on your lap, express gratitude,
Share knowledge of Islam, give info you never knew,
Maintain patience and forgive errors you often do.
~*~
True love reveals itself when I conquer vile desires,
Lower my gaze, limit needless talks with those I like,
Avoid dealing with souls I dangerously admire,
And redirect my love to you as your loyal wife.
~*~
Dear husband, my love for you isn't artificial.
Despite your frequent absences, I remain faithful,
Loving you for Allah Only in spite of trials,
Until we both enter Jannah at peace and grateful.
~*~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If a woman prays her five prayers, fasts the month of Ramadan, guards her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will enter Paradise from any gate she wishes."
Source: Sahih Ibn Hibban 4252
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani