بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hadith: Importance Of Praying On Time


📖 Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: I asked, “O Messenger of Allah, which deed is best?” The noble Messenger of Allah SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Prayer in its proper time.” I asked, “What is next?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Good treatment of your parents.” I said, “What is next?” The Prophet SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “Jihad in the way of Allah.” I became silent and if I had asked him more, he SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam would have told me.
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 2630, Sahih Muslim 85