بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Detach From Those Who Distract Us From Allah.


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Sometimes we avoid some souls not because they're toxic,
But bonding with them can be harmful and deceptive,
When we find their good traits distracting yet attractive.
To preserve our faith/Imaan, we have them avoided.
~*~
Aware of my duties to Allah, how life's a test,
And how shaytan can make wrongdoings seem seductive,
I strive to ditch paths that lead to fitna, with courage,
Even though my nafs at times may secretly want it.
~*~
I can easily chat with people whom I notice
Exhibit features that got me feeling attracted,
But since my focus isn't dunya, they're all dismissed,
As I shift my attention to passing this world's tests.
~*~
Although I may like someone and spoil them with sweet gifts,
If reaching out to them can't lead to lawul marriage
Except for confused feelings that cause further damage,
I'll leave them for Allah, so my faith is protected.
~*~
Thus, I bid farewell to those who hold more negatives,
While praying to Allah to grant me and them what's best.
I pray that in Jannah we can be reunited,
Where our hearts can rest and emotions can't be toyed with.
~*~
📖 Abu Qatadah RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Verily, you will never leave anything for the sake of Allah the Almighty but that Allah will replace it with something better."
Source: Musnad Ahmed 22565
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Albani