بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hadith: On Remaining Steadfast For Allah


📖 Sufyan Ibn ‘Abdullah Thaqafi RadhiAllahu anhu narrated: “I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, tell me of something that I can adhere to.’ He SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said: ‘Say: “Allah is my Lord,” then stand straight (adhere steadfastly to Islam).’ He said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what is the thing that you fear most for me?’ The Messenger of Allah SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam took hold of his own tongue, then he SallAllahu alaihi wa sallam said: ‘This.’”
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 3972
In-book reference: Book 36, Hadith 47
English translation: Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 3972