بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: To Loved Ones Whom I Love For Allah's Sake


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 To those whom I love for Allah - they know who they are,
Scattered worldwide, some whose place of residence is far,
With whom I've had dialogues, group outings, shared laughter,
And who relate to me in one way or another:
~*~
For trying to understand me with patience/Sabr
And for putting up with my flaws I express Shukr.
Thanks for staying in touch, not quitting like the others,
For not seeing me as above you nor inferior.
~*~
Note: Just because we don't talk everyday doesn't mean
That I don't care about you, what you think, how you feel -
I've cared and prayed for you often from behind the scenes,
Loving moderately so fitna won't come between.
~*~
I refuse to get attached to you, which explains why
I don't reach out nor contact you every day and night,
Aware that someday one of us will face death/demise
And hopefully reunite in Jannah Paradise.
~*~
To those who became distant for whatever reason,
Who can't really click with me as we're too different:
Don't worry, although some of you enjoy gossiping,
I won't gossip about you, even in your absence.
~*~
Confessions or secrets you told me remain hidden,
And though we're not good friends anymore, you're forgiven.
Note: My choice to not get close is for your protection,
To avoid needless debates, conflict, and bad tension.
~*~
Nonetheless, if we cross paths, I'll answer your greetings.
Long-term hatred with pride doesn't suit sincere Muslims.
Thus, once in a while, in my Du'as you are mentioned -
Pray to Allah that we all deserve Jannah's entrance.
~*~
📖 Aslam Al-Habashi reported: Umar Ibn Al-Khattab RadhiAllahu 'anhu said, "Let not your love be infatuation (obsession) and let not your hatred be destruction (oppression)." It was said, “How is this?” Umar RadhiAllahu 'anhu said, "When you love someone, you become infatuated like a child. When you hate someone, you love destruction for your companion."
Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 1322
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) accoring to Al-Albani