بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Why This Wife Loves Her Husband For Allah's Sake


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 If I were asked, "Why do you love him for Allah's sake?
What makes you respect your husband despite his mistakes?"
I'd say: I love him for Allah. This love grows my faith,
Patiently I accept this challenge which Allah gave,
Loving the soul whom Allah chose to be my soulmate.
~*~
Though he's not perfect and our traits are not all the same,
I like how both of us try our best to tolerate
Each other's flaws and bizarre traits without much complaint,
And his defects just strengthen my patience day by day.
Sabr and trust in Allah can help me win each game.
~*~
My husband is my other half who doesn't display
Disgust when my human qualities would be portrayed.
His affection doesn't decrease when I menstruate,
Sweat or show feminine moods that often fluctuate.
He's a winner at making me laugh on stressful days.
~*~
In his absence, I embrace the bittersweet heartache.
Sweet memories of us together would be replayed.
My obligation to be patient swiftly replace
The urge to magnify his errors and then complain.
Trusting Allah always is what keeps this marriage saved.
~*~
Because my love for my spouse is authentic, not fake,
And my loyalty is established for Allah's sake,
Calling it quits or ditching is something I won't take.
I'm willing to guide and love my selected soulmate
Until Allah retrieves my man's soul or mine someday.
~*~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "If I were to order anyone to prostrate to another, I would have ordered a wife to prostrate before her husband."
Source: Sunan Al-Tirmidhī 1159
Grade: Hasan (Fair) according to Al-Tirmidhi
Ali Al-Qari said,
"That she prostrates to her husband is due to the number of his rights over her and her difficulty in maintaining gratitude for them. This rhetorical point conveys the obligation of the wife to obey her husband in his rights. Indeed, prostration is not lawful to anyone other than Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala."
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīh 5/2125