بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: What Is Love?

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 What is love? It’s a gift of emotions felt inside.
When you love Allah, each thing He gives you is a prize.
What Allah grants may be treasures that bring forth delight,
Or keys that open doors, or lessons that make you wise.
~•~
My husband is one of the blessings which Allah gave,
Thus I love my spouse so faithfully for Allah’s sake.
Loving him has strengthened my faith in numerous ways,
And keeps me safe from felony and vile thoughts astray.
~•~
Love can make me do strange things which to me are okay.
It simplifies forgiveness of my lover’s mistakes,
Paints beautiful description of my loved one with grace,
And gives senses he’s always near though still far away.
~•~
Love hurts too, specially when I miss him day and night,
When I doll up for him to know he didn’t arrive,
When romance between other couples are dramatized
And recalling my husband’s hugs makes me cry inside.
~•~
Love is a tough coach as well when it would criticize
My sensitive side to toughen up and see the right,
To receive the rewards of patience in every fight,
Being grateful I’m among the fiercely loyal wives.
~•~
Love is like sweet prescription that allows me to wait
For my husband to come home after so many days.
Love can entangle the lies which nosy critics claim
Into nothingness - thus I ignore their jealous hate.
~•~
Love is an addictive feeling I appreciate,
As it permits me to focus on each perfect state.
If I can’t be beside my husband on earth always,
I pray we find our “forever” in Jannah someday.

📖 Anas Ibn Malik RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Whoever has three traits within himself will find the sweetness of faith: one who loves Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) more than anything else, one who loves a servant only for the sake of Allah, and one who hates to turn back to unbelief after Allah has saved him, just as he hates to be thrown into the fire."
Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari 16, Sahih Muslim 43

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (Authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim