ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡. ุฑุจูŠ ุฒุฏู†ูŠ ุนู„ู…ุง. ุงู…ูŠู†
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Evolve And Keep Seeking Allah's Forgiveness.

๐Ÿ’ In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful 
๐Ÿ’Œ As I scroll through some of my old Facebook posts online,
Deleting awkward status updates one at a time, 
Sensing guilt, shame, confusion, embarrassment inside,
I think, "how will my results on Judgment Day be like?" 
~•~
Passing by old posts, I admit I was insecure,
Posting lame status updates on love to feel assured,
Showy videos and photos to be more reassured,
And quickly judging others when I wasn't secure.
~•~
I guess I failed to give some souls the chance they deserved,
Instantly hated them for misinterpreted words, 
Criticized this, yelled at that, and another got hurt
By one who used to be clumsy she couldn't think first. 
~•~
I can tell them, "Sorry, I was wrong," from a distance,
Cry, "I want to apologize, I wasn't thinking,"
Confess, "I make mistakes sometimes because I'm human,"
And still some may not forgive, because they're still hurting.
~•~
At least I prayed for most of them without them knowing, 
Supplicated to Allah the One Most Forgiving
To have mercy on them, to pardon my wrongdoings,
And to once again accept my Tawbah/repentance.
~•~
I acknowledge I'm an imperfect human being,
With loads of despicable flaws and imperfections,
Yet despite my errors, misjudgment and shortcomings,
I seek Allah's Forgiveness and aim to serve just Him. 
~•~
Alhamdulillah for opportunities to change,
For chances each day to correct wrongs of yesterdays.
Each second, each day and night, let's strive for Allah's sake 
To improve ourselves to shun remorse on Judgment Day. 
~•~
๐Ÿ“– Abdullah Ibn Busr RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "Blessed is he who finds many prayers for forgiveness (Istighfaar) in his record (account of deeds)."
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3818
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
๐Ÿ“– Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2749
Grade: Saih (Authentic) according to Muslim
Al-Tibi said, “It is a declaration of the forgiveness of Allah and His overlooking of those who sin, that they might find hope in repentance.”
Source: Mirqāt Al-Mafātīh 2328