بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Regrets In Life Should Be Lessons Learned


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Since everything I've done and do are just for Allah,
And each sin committed simply leads me to Tawbah,
I don't regret being kind to people from my past.
They taught me that joys in dunya aren't bound to last.
Joyful moments eventually go, as time flies fast.
~*~
I don't feel remorseful for kindness shown to ingrates.
Gifts I gave and money spent on them weren't a waste.
I pray Allah counts them as good deeds done for His sake,
While those ex-friends and I no longer communicate,
My eagerness to be generous remains the same.
~*~
I don't regret those attempts to be vulnerable,
Trying to open up to certain individuals,
Telling them about dreams that were unforgettable,
Only to find out most souls are unreliable.
I'm content trusting just Allah the Most Powerful.
~*~
No regrets in life; just lessons learned to memorize.
Ex-friends remind me how it's awful to be unkind,
It's obnoxious to lie, and cowardly to backbite,
And how we humans shouldn't quickly trust humankind,
As people's paths and priorities aren't alike.
~*~
Some friends made today becoming haters tomorrow
Is an antidote that can cause faith/Imaan to grow,
If we use it to push us forward, not bring sorrow.
As long as we have Allah, we can gladly move on
Towards Jannah, while hateful critics collect our wrongs.
~*~
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The strong believer is more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, but there is goodness in both of them. Be eager for what benefits you, seek help from Allah, and do not be frustrated. If something befalls you, then do not say: 'If only I had done something else.' Rather say: 'Allah has decreed what He wills.' Verily, the  phrase ‘if only’ opens the way for the work of shaytan."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2664
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim