بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Special Souls Whom I Love For Allah

💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 Alhamdulillah throughout my life I’ve met some souls,
Some of them I liked and with whom I could get along,
Although my affection for most wasn’t clearly shown,
In certain ways my care for them is subtly known.
~•~
I love them for Allah for how they helped my faith grow,
For the kind gestures and generosity they’ve showed,
For teaching me humility, correcting my wrongs,
And for sharing Islamic knowledge worth more than gold.
~•~
I’ve proven I love them for Allah’s sake whenever
I’d make effort to mention their names in my prayers,
Praying to Allah to make them happy with Shukr
And guide them to pass each test with courage and Sabr.
~•~
I pray, “O’ Allah for every one of their favors,
For their advice and indirect tips they have offered,
Reward them with good in this world and the Hereafter,
And in Jannah please allow us to be together.
~•~
Dear Allah I love them for Your sake, so keep them safe,
Away from fitna and every vice that You forbade,
And if ever my joys made them jealous or dismayed,
Forgive me and let them recall their gifts that You gave.
~•~
Dear Allah please grant them knowledge to strengthen their faith,
Guide them to the right ‘Aqeedah so they’re not astray.
Ameen.” I supplicate for them almost night and day,
Though to many my concern isn’t obvious and plain.
~•~
At times I distance myself so my love stays balanced,
Careful not to make this care turn into obsession.
I’m grateful to those who stayed patient and forgiving.
Love for Allah goes on, as it’s free from attachment.
~•~
📖 Al-Miqdam Ibn Ma’di RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah’s noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “When one of you loves his brother, let him know.
Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2392
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah’s noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, “You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love each other. Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other? Spread peace between yourselves.
Source: Sahih Muslim 54
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim