بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين

بسم الله. ربي زدني علما. امين
May Allah the Almighty grant us more beneficial knowledge, accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes, protect us from fitna, and join us with the righteous believers in Jannatul Ferdaus. Ameen.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Poem: Confidence Comes Through Trusting Allah.


💐 In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful
💌 It's a gift, Alhamdulillah, to be flexible,
Ambivert in general, able to get social
When necessary, and go solo at intervals,
Trusting Allah Only, while not attached to people.
~*~
Gatherings not attended for whatever reason,
Appointments cancelled and certain people's avoidance
Or rejection don't faze me nor cause disappointment.
Sweet seclusion is a blessing in disguise often.
~*~
Private moments provide chance to reflect on my goals,
To reconnect with Allah Whose Love keeps my heart whole,
To read from the Qur'an which replenishes my soul,
And say Dhikr/Du'as that produce blissful comfort.
~*~ 
Judging me to be "lonely" is but a delusion.
I'd rather spend time with Allah than lose with false friends
Who sabotage themselves when they gossip and pretend,
Gaining nothing but people's sins through vile backbiting.
~*~
Haters hating me doesn't make my self-esteem low.
They actually motivate my faith/Imaan to grow,
My patience levels to rise, their envy to be known,
And remind me how Allah never leaves me alone.
~*~

📖 Abu Huraira RadhiAllahu 'anhu narrated: Allah's noble Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam said, "The strong believer is more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, but there is goodness in both of them. Be eager for what benefits you, seek help from Allah, and do not be frustrated. If something befalls you, then do not say: 'If only I had done something else.' Rather say: 'Allah has decreed what He wills.' Verily, the  phrase ‘if only’ opens the way for the work of shaytan."
Source: Sahih Muslim 2664
Grade: Sahih (Authentic) according to Muslim